Terms of Service
These Terms of Service apply to you as a member, being a user or advertiser at Clixible.
When registering at Clixible, you confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions of these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you must not register.
1. FORUM AND GENERAL USER BEHAVIOR
1.1. You have access to reading the Forum, except for private areas.
1.2.When registered and logged in, you can post new topics or polls and answer or vote in previously created ones in the Forum.
1.3.You must respect other users in all of these areas under the penalty of being banned from them if you don't.
1.4.You have the right to express yourself without offending other users.
1.5.All kinds of publicity, attempts to get referrals, money offers / exchange / requests and the offer or request of services are prohibited in Forum posts/topics. Spamming the Forum with nonsense posts/messages, duplicated topics, illegal content, sharing email addresses, social website links and instant messenger IDs is also prohibited.
1.6.Any accusation without proof, intimidation, threat or disrespect against Clixible and / or Clixible staff / assistants, here or elsewhere will be seen as disrespectful and may lead to the removal of the privilege of using the Forum as well as the permanent suspension of your account, temporary suspension of membership or any other benefits.
1.7.Posting topics or messages that may directly or indirectly be prejudicial to Clixible, its users, sponsors or service providers will be considered an offense and are strictly prohibited.
2. USER ACCOUNT
2.1. As your password must be kept secret from others, we store it in an irreversible format. In the unlikely event of someone hacking into your account, we will not be held responsible. When you request your password, we will send you a new one to your email. We also offer additional methods of protecting your account that we recommend you use to further protect it.
2.2. Your email addresses will not be shown, given or sold.
2.3. Accounts are not transferable.
2.4. Clixible will not modify user account information based on user request. For security reasons, only the users can modify the data in their own accounts, directly in their personal settings page.
2.5. Users using false information when registering or changing their personal settings will have their account suspended.
2.6. You must not automatically redirect any page to Clixible or include the Clixible site inside any other site visible or not.
2.7. Any attempt to manually or automatically reload/view pages intensively will lead to the permanent suspension of your account.
2.8. All currency values shown in your account including purchases and withdrawals are in United States dollars (USD).
3.1. You may refer as many people as you want.
3.2. Every one of your referrals, as users, must have a unique email address.
3.3. You must not send unsolicited email or force anyone in any other way into becoming your referral. You also cannot use any service that attempts to sell you referrals. We will verify such incidents and they will result in your account being suspended.
3.4. Rented referrals have a return policy. If, within 14 days one of your rented referrals does not click any advertisement, you will automatically get your referral exchanged with no additional charge and for unlimited times. This exchange policy is only for rented referrals and they will only be replaced when new ones are available. Rented referrals are distributed based on an activity rule, but we cannot predict or assure how they will behave afterwards.
3.5. You only earn from directly referred referrals being them referred directly by you or rented.
3.6. You can only rent referrals when they are available and within the limits of your current membership and/or Ref Pack. Having more referrals than the allowed amount will result in the deactivation of the earnings from all referrals.
3.7. The clicks you earn from referrals are directly related to the clicks you make. If you click at least 4 advertisements being a Standard / Starter member or you click at least 9 advertisements being a Premium member, you'll receive all clicks made from your referrals. If you click below that, the maximum you will receive is only the amount of clicks you've made multiplied by the number of referrals you have. The referral clicks will be calculated based on the clicks you made on the previous day. These calculations are based on the server time which can be seen in the "View Ads" page.
3.8. A referral will never be able to modify the member who referred him/her.
3.9.The amount of direct referrals is limited based on the referrer's membership / packs and membership time. The users can see the limit in the direct referrals listing page.
4. ANTI-CHEAT POLICY
4.1. Each attempt, in any way, to hack into the system will be logged.
4.2. Sometimes we will warn you, sometimes we will not. In either way, when you request payout, our monitoring system will analyze your actions and take its own actions in return. Normally, attempts to hack the system will result in account suspension. Monitoring will be constant, to ensure our systems' stability and our users' accounts safety.
4.3. We may or may not inform you that your account was suspended. In the first case, we will send you an email. In either case, you will be notified as soon as you try to use any of the services at Clixible.
5. PAYMENTS TO USERS
5.1. All payments will be made via Payza, Perfect Money, Payeer, Skrill and Bitcoin. No other method of payment is available in the time being.
5.2. All payments will be processed within 24-72 hours or within 7 days from the date requested if the payment processor services are down.
5.3. The minimum cashout amount is $2.00. You can request up to $150 of cashout per day depending on your membership type. From the amount paid, a fee can be deducted depending on the payment processor you use. If applicable, this fee, will be shown to you as a deduction amount before confirming the payment request.
5.4. We are responsible only for submitting your payment to the payment processor. Any action after that is to be handled by the payment processor's support.
5.5. You must have a correct and existing Payza, Perfect Money, Payeer or Skrill email address and / or a correct Bitcoin address. All payments will go directly to that user's email address and cannot be cancelled.
5.6. Users must accept the payments made to their Payza, Perfect Money, Payeer or Skrill accounts in 30 calendar days or will have the payment canceled and it will not be refunded.
5.7. Any refund of any payment we send you will be ignored and it won't be added back to your account nor sent again.
6. PAYMENTS TO Clixible AND REFUNDS
6.1. All payments are to be made using the links available at "your account". No other method of payment will be accepted.
6.2. All payments are non-refundable because they concern services provided at the time of the purchase. Should you have any issue with any of your purchases, you can contact our support by creating a support ticket.
6.3. All chargebacks or reversed transactions made on your payments will lead to an immediate account suspension. This suspension will be then evaluated depending on and according to the causes that led to it. Should this be caused accidentally or in error please contact us immediately.
7. ACCOUNT SUSPENSION
7.1. We have the right to suspend your account at any time for any valid reason including, but not limited to, the disrespect of our Terms of Service.
7.2. If your account is suspended and you are found in violation of these Terms of Service, all your balances will be forfeited and reset to zero. All referrals will be taken away, and fines / penalties may be applied. The only exception is a temporary suspension for inactivity which will only reset your main balance.
7.3. All permanently suspended accounts will be archived and you cannot register using the same username or email addresses.
7.4. After 30 days of inactivity, your account will be temporarily suspended and permanently suspended after 60 days of inactivity. An inactive user for the first 72 hours after registration will have the account permanently suspended.
7.5. We won't delete users' accounts for any reason even if they are active or suspended.
8.1.Unacceptable Content - Clixible prohibits advertisements that contain the following content:
- Any pornographic material, adult material or mature content including animation or artificially censored nudity;
- Sexual enhancers including herbal supplements, devices, adult toys or products, contraceptive sites that encourage casual sex or suggest promiscuity. Prescription contraceptives are acceptable, provided that they do not reference descriptive metaphors in a sexual context or in bedroom activity;
- Lingerie sites that contain explicitly sexual material, sheer or see-through clothing, inappropriate body language or gestures. The content of the landing page should be tasteful and suitable for the intended audience;
- Any material that offers illegal products or services;
- Promotion of violence, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization;
- Promotion of fake documents, copied material, or paper mills;
- Any unauthorized use of third party trademarks that either creates a likelihood of confusion that consumers will believe the products or services originated from the trademark owner, or is likely to dilute the value of a known trademark;
- Promotion of drugs or any related paraphernalia including cannabis, marijuana, pharmaceutical websites, or any website that Clixible feels may be unsuitable for our viewers;
- Sales or offers of certain weapons, alcohol, tobacco or any related paraphernalia;
- Promotion or any attempt to profit from human tragedy or suffering;
- Promotion of excessive profanity or violence;
- Hosting or providing links for copyrighted MP3 audio files, Video streams, clips or any sound file you do not have the legal right to show, link to or host.;
- Promotion of illegal activities that infringes on the rights of others;
- Promotion of gambling or online betting or lottery programs;
- Promotion of pyramid or Ponzi schemes, matrix programs, HYIPs, autosurfs and other "get rich quick" schemes;
- 'Free' offers in which the redemption requirements are overly burdensome as to not constitute a free item.
- Promotion of proxy servers, any anonymizing software, VPN, TOR or anything related to proxies.
8.2.Editorial Guidelines - Clixible requires that all ad campaigns follow the editorial guidelines listed below:
- The ad copy must be complete and fit within the character limits.
- The ad copy cannot be written in all CAPS.
- The ad copy must have appropriate spacing.
- The ad copy must use correct spelling and grammar.
- The creative must have coherent ad copy. This applies to banner images as well.
8.3.Content Guidelines - Clixible requires that all ad creative's follow the guidelines listed below:
- The ad copy or creative must match the content of the landing page.
- All ad variations must relate to the same industry as the original ad creative.
8.4.Landing Page URL Guidelines - Clixible requires that all landing pages for ad campaigns follow the guidelines listed below:
- The URL provided must work and cannot take longer than 5 seconds to load.
- The URL may not contain spaces. If the URL contains a space it will not work correctly.
- The site cannot link to a blank page, a page with little content, a page where the majority of the content consists of ads, a page that is under construction, or a page with raw or incorrect coding.
- The destination URL cannot use rotating landing pages.
- The URL cannot link directly to an executable file or any download that is not user initiated. (We allow messages to update media players such as Windows Media Player, Quicktime, Flash players.)
- The landing page cannot require a login to view any site content.
- The landing page cannot contain code scripts that cause the website to break out of frames.
- The landing page may not use malware, malicious code, or deliver harmful programs.
- The landing page cannot engage in any illegal online activities such as phishing, spoofing or spamming.
- The display URL must correspond to the landing page URL.
- The landing pages cannot contain pop-up windows, including any exit pop-ups, messages, or chat windows that prevent a user from easily exiting a landing page.
- The destination URL for a Full Page Ad may not redirect.
- The requirements to redeem a free offer must be within one link of the landing page, and the redemption requirements must be contained within a single page.
9.1. Clixible will not be liable for any kind of delays or failures that are not directly related to Clixible and therefore beyond our control.
9.2. Clixible reserves the right to alter the Terms of Service at any time, including fees, special offers, benefits and rules, amongst others, and also reserves the right to cancel its services any time and without any notice with refunds given accordingly in this particular case. Any major modification of these terms and reasons for it will be previously announced excluding events out of our control, which will be announced when they occur.
9.3. Clixible will not be held responsible for any of its users, advertisers or advertisements. This also includes every supplier we depend on.
9.4. Clixible is not responsible for any tax payment for you on what you receive from us. It's your responsibility to declare what you've received and pay your country's taxes.
9.5. English is the main language of the site. Any other language is translated from that main language and should any doubts arise when using any of those languages, then you need to refer to the English one. We decline any responsibility in the case of an incorrect translation.
9.6. All disputes arising from these Terms of Service or related to it should be finally settled under the Rules of the "Centro de Informação de Consumo e Arbitragem do Porto" by one of the arbitrators appointed in accordance with its Regulation. You can always opt for other means of resolution.
Last update: 2018/03/21
1.1. Your browser must accept cookies.
2. USER ACCOUNT
2.1. Your email addresses will not be shown, given or sold.
2.2. Your personal email address will only be used for Clixible to communicate with you and to send you a new password in case you request it.
2.3. Your payment processor email addresses will only be used for us to send you your requested payments and to confirm what you purchase.
2.4. Your user password will be stored in an irreversible format.
2.5. Your user password will never be shown, sold or given.
2.6. The activity of your account will be closely monitored and recorded for quality and security purposes in order to provide you with better support and to act as an extra assurance against any misusage. Your account’s activity / data will not be freely shared with third parties under any circumstances and it will not be used in any other way nor to any other end.
2.7. Conversations between you and our support are private. You are not allowed to publicly display them.
3.1. Your username will be kept hidden by default from other users if you sign up without a referrer.
3.2. Your username will be shown by default to other users if you sign up under a referrer.
3.3. Regardless of the default setting, you will still be able to override the display status at any time.
4.1. Clixible is not responsible for any of the contents in advertisements shown at Clixible. This applies to all advertisement information we may display.
4.2. It's your responsibility when you click an advertisement link, click a link inside the advertisement page or browse its contents.
4.3. All advertisements are the responsibility of its advertiser and you must comply to their own Terms of Service and Privacy Policies.